Hey guys, Happy Friday! I’m so excited for this weekend because my beautiful bridesmaids are hosting a shower (!!!) for me on Saturday I can’t wait for lots of wedding talk and girl time.
Here are a list of my favorite posts from around the web this week. Hope you enjoy!
- Favorite Dessert Post: This dark chocolate chip skillet cookie from How Sweet Eats. We have a cast iron skillet that I constantly think to myself I need to use to make a giant chocolate chip cookie. But somehow…I haven’t yet. This picture and recipe have motivated me to move it to the top of my “to-make” list. The problem will be not eating the entire thing straight out of the oven!
(Photo from How Sweet Eats)
- Favorite Savory Dish: This Caribbean Jerk Salmon Bowl with Pinapple Salsa from Pink Parsley. I’m all about two things right now: grain salads and “one bowl” dinners. This dish fits both of these criteria and the flavor combo of salmon + pineapple salsa sounds awesome. This will be made ASAP.
(Photo from Pink Parsley)
- Favorite Side Dish: This asparagus with lemon, pine nuts and Parmesan that Megan posted. Asparagus is so perfect right now and we usually eat it roasted or in some type of one bowl meal. I have had a dish similar to this in a restaurant before and it was so delicious. I can’t wait to try this recipe at home.
(Photo from What’s Megan’s Making)
- Favorite How-To: Gina’s post on how to make your own photography boards. I can’t even tell you how excited I was to see this post. She breaks it down and shows you just how simple it can be to add a little color and textures to your photos. Dad..if you’re reading this, I think this is a project we could do together
(Photo from Running To The Kitchen)
- Favorite Wedding Post: I love these personalized return-address rubber stamps in the shape of your state from The Wedding Chicks blog. What a cute and creative way to put your return address on all your wedding invitations or thank-you notes!
Have a great weekend everyone, see you Monday!