So I don’t know about you guys, but this was the longest.week.ever. Stressful things at work combined with stressful wedding decisions has left me prettttty tired. I’m very excited to head down to Avalon this weekend with Seth and just spend some quality time in the sun, hopefully start a book, and eat a hefty amount of ice cream. Oh, and celebrate Father’s Day! I have several wonderful dads and grandfathers in my life, so there is definitely a lot to be thankful for.
I hope you enjoy my favorites from around the web this week!
- Favorite Dessert Post: This wasn’t even a contest. When Shelly posted these cookie crazy cupcakes yesterday, I was in awe. An oreo on the bottom, chocolate chip cookie dough in the middle and biscoff frosting on top. DIE. Seriously people, it can’t possibly get any better than this.
(Photo from Cookies and Cups)
- Favorite Savory Post: These spinach + artichoke mac and cheese cups that Bev posted. I am kind of obsessed with spinach artichoke dip, which she basically stuffs inside of a crescent roll with macaroni. Pure comfort food.
(Photo from Bev Cooks)
- Favorite Side Dish: These perfectly crispy rosemary baked fries that Gina posted. Finally, she’s figured out the science behind baking fries and still achieving the crispy outer edge with the soft and chewy inside. I can’t wait to try this out, especially with sweet potatoes
(Photo from Running To The Kitchen)
- Favorite Good To Know Post: Katy’s post on favicons, those fun little icons at the top of your web browser that you can personalize for your website. This is obviously blogger specific information, but I found it so helpful! Her website has been such a great resource for me.
- Favorite Wedding Post: This new amazing app that my maid of honor told me about earlier this week called Wedding Snap. So many people have iPhones these days and they have really high quality cameras. I find myself using my iPhone camera constantly when I’m out and about, so this app allows your wedding guests to take pics at your wedding with their iPhone and then all upload them to a universal site where everyone can have access to view and download. SO COOL!
(Photo from Wedding Chicks)
Have a great weekend everyone, see you Monday!