Happy Weekend! As you are reading this, I am most likely picking up my wonderful aunt from the airport. She is flying in from Vermont for the weekend for Bridal Shower #2! I can’t wait to see her and all my other family members who are coming in to town to celebrate. Hopefully I’ll have a re-cap for you next week on the blog!
I hope you all have a great weekend, and as always, please enjoy my favorite finds from around the internet.
- Favorite Dessert Post: This was a hard decision, I had a lot of favorites this week. But my current obsession with coconut reigns supreme, so I have to go with these thin and chewy chocolate drenched coconut oatmeal squares that Jessica posted. A bonus? They are no-bake. Obviously a win since my kitchen is currently registering at 100+ degrees.
(Photo from How Sweet Eats
- Favorite Savory Post: This grilled chicken salad with corn, blueberries and feta that Josie posted at Pink Parsley. I love a good chicken salad and the add-ins she has in hers make it perfect for summer and what’s in season. I can’t wait to try this.
- (Photo from Pink Parsley)
- Favorite Side Dish: These egg + cheese stuffed sweet potatoes that Gina posted. I can’t believe I never thought of this before, but the combinations are endless. I eat roasted sweet potatoes and eggs almost every day, so putting them together is the obvious next step. I’m already thinking how amazing this would be with avocado..
(Photo from Running to the Kitchen)
- Favorite How-To: This post on how to create your own upholstered headboard. Tiffany breaks it down and makes it look so easy. And it adds so much character to a room. Love it with the yellow + grey bedding too!
(Photo from Mrs. This and That)
- Favorite Wedding Post: This collection of wedding robes by Plum Pretty Sugar. SO adorable and much different from the usual monogrammed or floral robes I’ve seen. Perfect for getting ready in on the big day so that you don’t mess up your hair and make-up
(Photo from Style Me Pretty)
That’s it for me, see you on Monday!