Hello and Happy Friday!! Another week closer to winter being over and daylight savings arriving. I don’t know about you but I’m getting awfully sick of not only waking up in the dark, but going to the gym and coming home and having it STILL be dark.
This weekend will be filled with errands, wedding things and a fun photography class that we are taking tomorrow. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend-and, to end things right, here is a list of my favorite blog posts from this week.
- Favorite Dessert Post: This cinnamon bun popcorn that Lauren posted today. She had the amazing idea to put the best part of cinnamon buns (cinnamon sugar and glaze) on top of popcorn for a less guilty treat. I’m obsessed with popcorn, so I can’t wait to try this.
(Photo from Lauren’s Latest)
- Best Healthy Food Post: These mini Ham & Cheese Quinoa Cups that Kristen posted over at Iowa Girl Eats. I love quinoa and am always looking for new and creative ways to use it. These will be great to make on Sunday and have for Seth to snack on all week long.
(Photo from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Best New-To-Me Blog:Cook Like a Champion. Courtney comes across as so fun and sweet in her blog, she posts amazing recipes, and she’s having a little baby in less than a month! Her blog posts always make me smile; you should definitely check her out!
- Best Fitness Post:Tina’s follow-up to her original interview with Bob Harper, only this time he gets into more details about Crossfit and what he likes/doesn’t like about it and how it’s changed his body. If the main trainer from The Biggest Loser is a Crossfit advocate, it must be good!
- Best Wedding Post:This wedding at the Foundry in New York City. This bride’s style is so classy and the below picture almost makes me want to move my wedding indoors just to get that romantic candle-lit isle. But the flowers at the alter would look great at our wedding!
(Photo from Style Me Pretty)
See you all Monday!