Happy Friday!! Seth is away so I’m playing single lady this weekend, which means lots of Real Housewives, gourmet salads for dinner, shopping with my mom and brunch with three of my best friends.
I don’t know about you, but this week was a LONG one for me. Good thing I have all these wonderful blogs to keep me entertained Here are a few of my favorite posts.
- Best Dessert Post: This pretzel crusted peanut butter blondie pie from Cookies & Cups. Are you drooling yet just from the title? Shelly knows how to do the sweet and salty combo better than anyone else I know.
(Photo from Cookies and Cups)
- Best Snack Post: This Olive Oil Granola from Love & Olive Oil. I’m a granola addict and there are alot of great recipes out there but this is the first one I’ve come across to have olive oil as a main ingredient. Lots of people commented on how great it was, I can’t wait to try it myself!
(Photo from Love & Olive Oil)
- Best Healthy Food Post: Maria’s Spinach Quinoa Salad with Roasted Grapes, Pears and Almonds. I made something so similar to this last week that I can’t wait to share with you guys. Maria introduced me to the awesomeness that is roasted grapes and her salad looks absolutely delicious.
(Photo from Two Peas and Their Pod)
- Favorite New-To-Me Blog: The Daily Garnish. Emily is a culinary school graduate, so she obviously knows what she’s doing in the kitchen. Her recipes are so creative and healthy, I’m always finding myself bookmarking her posts. She and her husband are also behind the Recipage sight which is what powers my “recipes” tab at the top of my blog. It doesn’t hurt that she has an ADORABLE 4 month old son that she regularly updates everyone on as well.
- Favorite Wedding Post: I love this picture from the Style Me Prettyblog that shows the Bride and Groom having a moment together away from all the chaos of the wedding. I know that our wedding day is going to go by so incredibly quickly, I hope Seth and I have the opportunity to spend a few minutes quietly together and reflect on what an amazing commitment we will just have made to each other.
(Photo from Style Me Pretty)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!