Well it’s Friday, although it sure doesn’t feel like it to me! I’m currently in New Jersey finishing up my Master’s program (!) which is super exciting but it means that I don’t really get a weekend. I guess that’s an even trade though; Saturday & Sunday for a Master’s degree? I’ll take it!
Here are some of my favorite posts from around the web that got me through this extra long week.
- Best Dessert Post: These mini chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecakes from My Baking Addiction. I love mini bite size desserts like this because I think they are perfect for a party and they also allow you to eat multiple without feeling guilty. Or at least that’s what I tell myself.
(Photo from My Baking Addiction)
- Best Healthy Food Post: This kiwi mango quinoa salad from Iowa Girl Eats. It’s no secret around here that I looooove quinoa and I’m wiling to try it with just about anything. This looks like the perfect salad to get me in the mood for summer.
(Photo from Iowa Girl Eats)
- Best Fitness Post: Julie’s post about various incline treadmill workouts. She is the master of thinking up new incline workouts and I love her for it because by the time March rolls around, I’m pretty sick of the treadmill. Her workouts keep things interesting and make the time go by much faster!
(Photo from PB Fingers)
- Favorite New-To-Me Blogger: Lauren’s blog, Say What You Need To Say. She’s the first blogger I’ve found from the Philly area, so of course I’m a fan But she has some great healthy recipes and tips as well, check her out!
- Favorite Wedding Post: This great idea for a time capsule on the Style Me Pretty blog. It has the name of the bride and groom and the wedding date, and all the guests can put in a card with what they want to say to the bride and groom 1 year, 5 years or 10 years from now. I think this is a great way to have something from your wedding day that you can revisit in the future.
(Photo from Style Me Pretty)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, see you Monday!